Thoughtfully Located Campsites.
Choose from 7 walk-in and 23 drive-in campsites. The campsites have been thoughtfully located to offer a variety of experiences. Some are private while others are located closer together for groups. Walk-in sites feature elevated tent pads with washed pea gravel for maximum comfort.
We are an off-grid campground so we must carefully manage electricity usage. Therefore, WE DO NOT PROVIDE ELECTRIC OR WATER HOOKUPS. Water is available for filling RVs and campers.
Restrooms and drinking water are available throughout the campground. Please note, portable toilets will be used at some locations until the permanent restrooms are complete.
Showers are coin operated (25 cents per 1 1/2 minutes). A change machine is available.
Campsite Fees: $35 per night (WITH NO EXTRA BOOKING FEES!).
Check-in/Check-out Times: 2PM check-in, 2PM check-out. You will be automatically checked in and checked out.
Pet Policy: Pets are allowed in campsites and must be leashed.
- Max size varies by site. See map.
- 6 people maximum per site.
- 2 tents maximum per site.
- Picnic table
- Fire ring -– Bring a saw. There is plenty of firewood to collect from the forest floor. Firewood can also be purchased for $5.00 a bundle at the self-pay firewood station. Absolutely no outside firewood. The risk of spreading diseases such as Oak Wilt and Emerald Ash Borer makes transporting firewood greater than 10 miles against Wisconsin State Law. This is a serious problem and the Sawyer County Forestry Department (our only neighbor) goes to great lengths to minimize the risk.
A dumping station is available 4.8 miles from ROAM. It is located at the Black Iron Bar and Grill / RV park. The fee is $10. You can find it here.
- Vehicles must be parked in the designated campsite space.
- 10PM to 6AM
- 10AM to 5PM. Please be curtious to other guests and limit generator use as much as possible.