Not Your Everyday Camping Cabins.
Reservations can be made up to one year in advance. Check availability.
Camping Cabin Fees vary by night of the week. Base fee includes up to 3 guests. Additional guests are $10 each per night.
Pet Policy: Pets are not allowed in cabins.
Check-in/Check-out Times: 2PM check-in, Noon check-out. You will be automatically checked in and checked out.
- 6 people per cabin.
- 226-square-foot cabin
- Two queen beds, bunk-style with mattresses. Each bed has an operable window for maximum comfort
- One multi-purpose sofa bed
- One upper twin bed with mattress
- Provide your own bedding and linens
- Table with four chairs
- Two folding chairs
- In-floor heat fired by an eco-friendly outdoor wood boiler
- Overhead lighting
- Task lighting
- Computer charging cables (Mac and PC). See image to ensure compatibility with your computer’s charger
- USB charging ports (No additional electricity — we are an off-grid facility so we need to limit electricity usage)
- Ceiling fan
- Changing area
- Picnic table (all cooking should be done outside)
- Fire ring — Firewood can be purchased for $5.00 a bundle at the self-pay firewood station. Absolutely no outside firewood. The risk of spreading diseases such as Oak Wilt and Emerald Ash Borer makes transporting firewood greater than 10 miles against Wisconsin State Law. This is a serious problem and the Sawyer County Forestry Department (our neighbor on all four sides) goes to great lengths to minimize the risk.
Cabins have adjacent, heated restrooms with flush toilets and drinking water.
Showers are coin operated (25 cents per 1 1/2 minutes). A change machine is available.
Cabin 1 is accessible but not ADA compliant.
- Vehicles must be parked with the designated camping cabin or in the adjacent visitor parking area.