To make this an enjoyable experience for all campers, we ask that you abide by the following rules. By registering to stay at ROAM Adventure Basecamp you and your registered guests hereby agree to abide by all rules and regulations.
- Speed Limit – is 5 MPH in ENTIRE CAMPGROUND.
- Quiet Time – is 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM Daily. All children must be with parents at campsite by 10:00 PM. Radios and TVs should not be heard beyond your site. No loud gatherings or parties. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
- Generator Hours – Because we do not provide electrical hookups we expect some will want to use a generator to charge batteries. Due to noise considerations, generators may only be used between 11:00 AM and 5:00 PM daily.
- Camp Fires – must be in the rings provided. NEVER leave a fire unattended and extinguish before turning in for the night or leaving campground.
- Children – Parents are responsible for children at all times. Please do not leave children unattended.
- Pets – are permitted in campsites and on the grounds. Pets are NOT allowed in cabins. All dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your pet. Do not leave animals unattended.
- Alcohol Policy – WI legal drinking age is 21 – this law will be enforced.
- Fireworks – are PROHIBITED in campground.
- Disruptive Behavior – If the police are called by the management or another camper, due to disruptive behavior, this camper or campers will be immediately required to leave the campground. There will be no refunds to any person in this situation. Please do not put yourselves and management in this situation.
- Insurance/Theft – We are not responsible in the case of theft of RV, camper, tents or contents thereof; Nor for any damage caused by natural causes (i.e. tree falling); All activities in the campground are done at the individual’s free will and ROAM, LLC will not be responsible for injury to guests or for loss of money/valuables of any kind.
- Visitors – Visitors are welcome. Visitors must leave the campground by 10:00 PM. You are responsible for the behavior and actions of visitors at your site. Visitor vehicles must not block the flow of traffic on the roads.
- Smoking – Prohibited in any/all buildings and restrooms and shower rooms. This is WI law. Smoking is allowed only in campsites and all cigarettes, cigars, e-cigs, etc. must be completely extinguished to prevent accidental fires. Do not leave cigarette butts on the ground. During high fire danger, SMOKING IS PROHIBITED.
- Restrooms and Shower Rooms – Please remove all personal items from restrooms and shower rooms. Any articles left in restroom or shower room will be disposed of when cleaned. Restrooms and shower rooms always open except for cleaning.
- Wood – is for sale at the self-pay station. There is NO cutting of trees or branches permitted on campground or neighbor’s property. WI state law prohibits transporting of firewood. Commercial wood such as scrap lumber may be transported. Collecting firewood from the forest floor is allowed.
- Trash – you must dispose of your trash at the dumpster near the entrance.
- Lights – please do not use more than 2 strings of lights per site. Please turn off lights before turning in for night or leaving campground. Please do not place bug lights close to neighbors camping unit or site.