Not Your Everday Camping Cabins.
Soon to be available, four year-round camping cabins will offer an overnight experience free of modern intrusions — no television, video games or radio — just peace and quiet among the rustling leaves. These cabins are perched among the trees and elevated above the ground, giving the feeling of being in a tree house. The modern Scandanavian design allows you to sleep up to 6 people. The cabins feature hydronic in-floor heat fired from an eco-friendly outdoor wood boiler.
As each cabin gets completed it will be made available for bookings. When available, reservations can be made up to one year in advance.
Check availability (cabins are not yet available — please check back or go to our Contact Us form and sign up to be notified).
Camping Cabin Fees: $89 per night (WITH NO EXTRA BOOKING FEES!).
Pet Policy: Pets are not allowed in cabins.
Check-in/Check-out Times: 2PM check-in, Noon check-out.
- 6 people per cabin.
- 226-square-foot cabin
- Two queen beds, bunk-style with mattresses – top bunk includes railing. Each bed has an operable window for maximum comfort.
- One multi-purpose twin day bed
- One loft twin bed with mattress — includes railing
- Provide your own bedding and linens
- Table with four chairs
- Two folding chairs
- In-floor heat fired by an eco-friendly outdoor wood boiler
- Overhead lighting
- Task lighting
- USB charging ports (No additional electricity — we are an off-grid facility so we need to limit electricity usage)
- Ceiling fan
- Changing area
- Picnic table (all cooking should be done outside)
- Fire ring — Bring a saw. There is plenty of firewood to collect from the forest floor. Firewood can also be purchased for $5.00 a bundle at the self-pay firewood station. Absolutely no outside firewood. The risk of spreading diseases such as Oak Wilt and Emerald Ash Bore makes transporting firewood greater than 10 miles against Wisconsin State Law. This is a serious problem and the Sawyer County Forestry Department (our neighbor on all four sides) goes to great lengths to minimize the risk.
Cabins will have nearby accessible restrooms with drinking water. Portable toilets will be used until the permanent restrooms are complete.
Cabin 1 will be accessible.
- Vehicles must be parked with the designated camping cabin or in the adjacent visitor parking area.