Not Your Everday Camping Cabins.
Four year-round camping cabins offer an overnight experience free of modern intrusions — no television, video games or radio — just peace and quiet among the rustling leaves. These cabins are perched among the trees and elevated above the ground, giving the feeling of being in a tree house. The modern Scandanavian design allows you to sleep up to 6 people. The cabins feature hydronic in-floor heat fired from an eco-friendly outdoor wood boiler.
Reservations can be made up to one year in advance. Check availability.
Camping Cabin Fees vary by night of the week. Base fee includes up to 3 guests. Additional guests are $10 each per night.
Pet Policy: Pets are not allowed in cabins.
Check-in/Check-out Times: 2PM check-in, Noon check-out. You will be automatically checked in and checked out.
- 6 people per cabin.
- 226-square-foot cabin
- Two queen beds, bunk-style with mattresses. Each bed has an operable window for maximum comfort
- One multi-purpose sofa bed
- One loft twin bed with mattress
- Provide your own bedding and linens
- Table with four chairs
- Two folding chairs
- In-floor heat fired by an eco-friendly outdoor wood boiler
- Overhead lighting
- Task lighting
- Computer charging cables (Mac and PC)
- USB charging ports (No additional electricity — we are an off-grid facility so we need to limit electricity usage)
- Ceiling fan
- Changing area
- Picnic table (all cooking should be done outside)
- Fire ring — Bring a saw. There is plenty of firewood to collect from the forest floor. Firewood can also be purchased for $5.00 a bundle at the self-pay firewood station. Absolutely no outside firewood. The risk of spreading diseases such as Oak Wilt and Emerald Ash Bore makes transporting firewood greater than 10 miles against Wisconsin State Law. This is a serious problem and the Sawyer County Forestry Department (our neighbor on all four sides) goes to great lengths to minimize the risk.
Cabins have adjacent, heated restrooms with flush toilets and drinking water.
Cabin 1 is accessible but not ADA compliant.
- Vehicles must be parked with the designated camping cabin or in the adjacent visitor parking area.